ESSC 2024: CO-CREATING FUTURE SOCIAL SERVICES
Call for Contributions - Application Form
Proposals can be submitted for the following sessions:
- Case study: Present a practice, service model, project or new idea that the audience can learn from and stimulate discussion. Max. 20 minutes presentation of a case followed by Q&A and interactive discussion (Total time: 60 minutes)
- Workshop: Interactive educational session designed to create a specialised result, for example a guidance or learning that participants can use afterwards. Max. 20 minutes presentation followed by interactive discussion including some elements of training and/or group work with participants. (Total time: 60 minutes)
- Thematic Panel Discussions: be one of 4 panellists giving max. a 15-minute presentation max. 6 slides each followed by Q&A and discussion (Total time 90 minutes)
- Project Forum: Series of quick-fire 5-minute ‘Elevator Pitch’ style project presentations to all delegates.
- Practice Fair: Present your project (e.g. tool, research or practice) at your stand in a specially designated exhibition space and directly engage with all participants.
Maximum two contributions can be submitted per organisation. They must be submitted separately. If you submit more than one proposal, please send each proposal for a different type of session.
- 17 November 2023 for proposals submitted in French, Spanish, German, Italian
- 24 November 2023 for proposals submitted in English
Confirmation of acceptance or rejections will be sent by 16 February 2024.
Please read the call for contributions document before completing this form.
Please, keep in mind that for:
- Thematic Panel Discussion, Project Forum, Practice Fair, selected organisations to contribute to the ESSC programme must register one presenter and at least one additional delegate, each paying the full delegate fee for the conference.
- Interactive Sessions: Workshop and Case Study, selected organisations to contribute to the ESSC programme must register at least two presenters paying the full delegate fee for the conference.
Selection criteria: Please refer to the call for contributions.
Find here a Word version of the application form only for internal coordination of your proposal. Please note that only submissions via the online form will be accepted.