Application Intent to Apply
This is NOT your application, but an intent to apply to be a delegate to the 2013 National Youth Science Camp. The camp will be held in Charleston, West Virginia from Wednesday June 26th through Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Delegates must attend the entire camp.
Please complete this brief survey and provide basic information prior to submitting your application materials.
Application Check List
Your application material must be sent directly to your state’s selection coordinator so that it is received no later than February 15, 2013.
Download the application instructions.
Your complete application consists of an original and one copy of the following:
1. Delegate Application Cover Sheet (please print or type),
2. A letter detailing your qualifications, how you would benefit from the NYSC experience, and your thoughts on the social impacts of science (must be typed),
3. A resume detailing your academic achievements and extra-curricular activities,
4. A recent academic transcript (including standardized test scores when possible), and
5. A letter of support from a teacher or research mentor emphasizing academic achievements, interest in sciences or mathematics, leadership potential, and well-rounded development.
1. Complete the Intent to Apply survey form.
2. Staple, in order, items 1 - 5, described above, together with one staple in the upper left corner. Do not otherwise bind your application nor place it in a folder.
3. Mail or ship your complete application directly to:
NH Department of Education
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
Your application must be received no later than February 15, 2013.
Please Do NOT send your application material directly to the National Youth Science Foundation.
Please Do NOT send your materials to the office of the National Youth Science Camp.