Untitled Document Welcome to the Georgia Training Resource And Inventory Network (G-TRAIN)!
If you are a new G-TRAIN user, please take 30 minutes to profile yourself. There are 46 questions that cover the following areas:
- Primary Job Classification
- Job Setting
- Preferred Learning Formats
- Access to Technology
- Importance of Terrorism, Emergency Health Events and Related Topics
In addition, there is a competency assessment that examines core public health and emergency preparedness competencies. You will be asked to answer two questions for each statement:
1. How important is the statement to your current job responsibilities?
2. What is your current level of ability?
The information provided will be used to develop training programs that are relevant to your needs.
By continuing, you consent to participate in G-TRAIN.