Religious Education Planning Survey 2020-2021
TENTATIVE RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM 2020-2021
* Grades K-8
1) One Monthly Zoom Family Formation get together (~45 minutes; one Sunday morning per month. All grades. Family activity/message from Father Ronan. Our first meeting in October will be our "kick-off" where we will introduce catechists and review information for the year. We will also complete an activity.) Information and materials will be provided in the kits, as well as on the Family Resources Google Classroom.
2) One Monthly Zoom Call with grade level class and catechist (~45 minutes; day/time to be determined via short survey). Information and materials needed will be supplied in the kits and listed under the grade specific Google Classrooms.
3) Two lessons to complete at home (~30 minutes). Grade level specific. Materials will be provided in kits and information will be on the grade specific Google Classrooms.
- Please note: Grade 2 (or Sacrament Prep students) will have to submit work. Students preparing for First Reconciliation and First Communion will have to show their knowledge and understanding of concepts such as Prayers, Sacraments, Parts of the Mass, etc. This will all be clearly explained on the Grade 2 Google Classroom site as well as parent communication.)
* Confirmation 1 and 2 (9th and 10th grade)
1) Two lessons to complete per month (will be on Google Classroom. Work must be submitted to receive credit.)
2) One monthly Zoom call with catechists and classmates.
- Service project for Confirmation 2 TBD; all other requirements (Saint Report, letter to Vicar, Sponsor Sheet) will be indicated in the classes