PREVENTION AT HOME
Free Condoms Request Form
The Georgia Department of Public Health Southwest Health District is offering free condoms to residences of the following counties: Baker, Calhoun, Colquitt, Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Lee, Miller, Mitchell, Seminole, Terrell, Thomas, and Worth. Recipients must be at least 16 years of age to receive condoms. To request free condoms, please fill out the form below.
LIMITATIONS DO APPLY TO THIS PROGRAM
- Prevention supplies will only be sent to people living in the counties listed above.
- Orders will only be sent to people over the age of consent (16 years old).
- Orders will be filled with assorted brands.
- Orders are limited to one shipment per person each month.
- Orders will be shipped and filled once per week.
For additional resources visit our website: https://swhealthdistrict.org/index.php/infectious-disease-2/#hiv
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS CALL: (229) 638-6428