Thank you for taking part in this survey of peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) patients & survivors. This online survey will be used as part of Lymphoma Canada's submission to the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (www.pCODR.ca). pCODR assesses cancer drugs and makes recommendations to provinces and territories to guide their drug funding decisions. The purpose of this survey is to help develop a complete and thorough submission to help governments understand the value of new cancer drugs for patients and caregivers.
There are many types of PTCL, such as:
- Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma
- Anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (ALCL)
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma (AITL)
- Enteropathy-type T-cell lymphoma
- Extranodal NK (natural killer) T-cell lymphoma, Nasal (also referred to as Angiocentric lymphoma)
- Hepatosplenic (Gamma-Delta) T-cell Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified
- Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma
Your feedback is extremely important and may help improve access to this new drug for patients. You do not need to live in Canada to respond to this survey; we appreciate input from every PTCL patient. The greater the response the better our data will be. The survey results may also be shared with other international groups who are submitting patient experience data for drug submissions. We will ensure no identifying information is shared.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CANADIAN RESIDENT TO RESPOND TO THIS SURVEY; WE APPRECIATE INPUT FROM ALL PATIENTS WITH PTCL.
If you have any questions, concerns, or technical difficulties while completing this survey please contact Elizabeth Lye at: email@example.com