The Public Relations Society of America’s Oklahoma City Chapter is excited to offer a scholarship for a FREE year-long membership to PRSA and its regional chapter, PRSA-OKC. This is a needs-based scholarship, so if your employer/organization will pay for your membership fees, then you are not eligible for the scholarship.
- One scholarship will be awarded to a PR professional who is experiencing financial hardship due to unemployment, illness or their organization’s inability to pay for their involvement with the PRSA National Chapter or the Oklahoma City Chapter.
- The scholarship will cover a one-year membership for both national PRSA and the local Oklahoma City PRSA chapter (up to $370 value).
- The scholarship does not cover additional professional interest section memberships offered by national PRSA.
- Recipients must be willing to serve in a volunteer/leadership position with the Oklahoma City PRSA Chapter during the year the scholarship is awarded. If this obligation is not fulfilled, the recipient is responsible for refunding the scholarship to the chapter.
Some of the benefits of PRSA membership include:
- Complimentary educational webinars on industry-related topics
- Discounted events and programs held by PRSA-OKC
- Networking opportunities
- APR Workshops
- Career Resources