Cancer Survivors Living Without an Omentum - and Digestive Issues? - 2020
- Many cancer survivors experience digestive issues post-surgery and treatment.
- This informal survey is seeking to learn more about the prevalence and type of digestive issues experienced by cancer survivors living without an omentum.
- Most cancer survivors do not know if their omentum was removed or not; this information can be found on the surgical report, usually listed as "omentectomy".
- The survey has 23 questions and will take under 10 minutes to complete.
- Thank you for your help with this important project.
Ovarian Cancer Survivor/Advocate
This informal survey seeks to increase group knowledge.
Consult a medical professional to discuss symptoms you are experiencing; digestive issues can be signs of serious illness including some cancers.