The complete nomination package must include:
· A completed application
· A professional resume and biography of the candidate
· A high resolution, digital, color photograph of candidate in a white chef coat
· (minimum 300 dpi, .tif or .jpeg format, minimum
· Must include an essay from the candidate of why they have accepted the nomination. The essay must also demonstrate a concise and accurate historical perspective of the ACF and detail ACF activities that the candidate has participated in as a leader. Candidate must also identify how they embody the following attributes:
· Community outreach advancing the profession for the
betterment of people in foodservice. Including but not
limited to the following examples:
· Advocates ACF through integrity, leadership,
volunteerism, and supporting the community.
· Demonstrates fidelity to the growth and progress of
students and industry newcomers.
· Demonstrates an ability to bring diverse groups and
individuals together for the greater good of the industry.
· Demonstrates respect for and celebrates cultural
· All required materials must be submitted before
deadline - midnight on November 1, 2020