Sponsor a Family Program - Sponsor Registration - 2023
The Sponsor a Family Program helps vulnerable families in our community experience the joy of the holiday season!
There are two options for sponsoring a family.
2) Register to be a Sponsor. To do so, follow these steps:
- Complete the registration form.
- We will contact you with a wish list from the family you are matched with during the week of November 14th to 21st.
- Shop for and gift wrap all presents. Please follow these minimum suggested budgets:
- $100/family member for gifts and/or gift cards
- $50/family member for grocery gift cards for the holiday meal
- To ensure equity, please do not exceed a maximum of $300/family member for gifts/gift cards. If you would like to contribute beyond this amount, please contact the Coordinators to discuss some options on how best to use the extra funds.
- When you receive the email regarding your special family match, please take note of the drop off time and date for gifts at our office at 620 Leon Ave. Drop off week is between December 4th and 8th, 2023. If you need to drop off items sooner please let us know.