HCAR Cares "In This Together" Funding Request Application
In recognition of the incredible effort ahead of Howard County and the world to recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19, the HCAR Cares Board of Directors is accepting applications for financial relief from the "In This Together Fund." Any businesses, charitable organizations, or individuals who require financial assistance to recover from situations related to the COVID-19 pandemic are encouraged to apply. The HCAR Cares Board of Directors will award financial relief based on need and availability of funds. Financial assistance is limited, and not all who apply will be awarded funding.
* APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2020.
* Applicants/awardees must reside or be based in Howard County, Maryland.
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
* Applications may be submitted on behalf of any individual, business, or charitable organization.
* Successful applications will be based on need directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Applications must be completed in full and signed by the requesting party.
Please note that you are unable to save your progress on this application, so please review all of the questions, gather your responses separately, then complete and submit this application. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Rayne at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 410-980-0443.
For more information about HCAR Cares, visit www.hcarcares.org.