Rideau Park: Returning to our Sanctuary
Returning to our Sanctuary
Council is planning for fall. We will continue to webcast Sunday services. We are considering whether to open the sanctuary to allow some people to attend the services as they are being webcast. If we were to open the sanctuary the following protocols would need to be followed:
- A maximum of 50 people could attend a Sunday service
- Attendees would need to RSVP to attend specific services or events, to ensure we did not surpass our maximum number of attendees.
- Names and contact information of all attendees would need to be recorded for the future if COVID contact tracing had to be done. All information would be disposed after 28 days.
- Physical distancing would need to be followed when entering and leaving the sanctuary,
- Ushers would direct you to your seat; it would not be the seat you choose
- Hands would be sanitized before entering the sanctuary.
- Wearing a mask would be mandatory.
- The Chapel area would be closed.
- There could be no singing during the service
- There could be no socializing indoors before, during, or after the service, as well as no coffee hour.
Knowing the above protocols, and knowing the service webcast will continue, please answer the following questions: