This survey is part of a national study to explore the links between students' views on science, school science and their choice of STEM Careers.
- All the information provided will be anonymous - no student nor school will be identified publicly.
- There are no right nor wrong answers - just your personal views.
- There are 30 questions and your answers can be as short or long as you wish.
- Once you move to the next page you cannot go back.
- The results will be compiled and will make a report that may help inform policy changes.
- Please press DONE at the end on page 5 to ensure that your responses are logged.
This national survey is being done as a collaboration between the Irish Research Council and Trinity College Dublin.
Thank you again for participating, your feedback is greatly valued.