We invite you to submit a speaker proposal for the 2017 Online Teaching Conference, to be held June 19-21, 2017 at the Hilton Anaheim, 777 W Convention Way, Anaheim, California, 92802.
The Conference is a unique peer-to-peer premier gathering of California Community College (and other institutions), faculty, staff, and administrators leading the way in developing innovative and effective online education. Conference participants will be challenged and engaged by in-depth examination of relevant topics related to effective practices, support and resources, technology innovation, and leadership and evaluation.
To submit your proposal to present at the conference, please complete the following form.
- Deadline for submissions is January 31, 2017.
- Notifications will be sent in February 2017.
- Each session is 50 minutes, generally 40 minutes of content / 10 minutes Q&A
- Presentation time slots fill quickly; early submission is recommended.
- Proposal must be submitted electronically.
- All questions are required.
- Personal contact details are used for conference planning, and will not be shared, unless approved by the speaker.
- If you are a company wishing to promote your product or service with a session, please contact Michelle Windhausen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Conference Registration:
- The Online Teaching Conference is pleased to offer Early Bird pricing for selected presenters. This pricing will be available regardless of the date the presenter registers for the conference.
Questions? Please contact us:
email@example.com or 949.300.0850
The Online Teaching Conference is brought to you by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, the Online Education Initiative, and CCC Tech Connect, (3C Media Solutions, CCC Confer, @ONE, and the Professional Learning Network).