Community Questionnaire - Office of Child and Youth Success
Welcome and Questionnaire Overview
Thank you for being part of creating the first Child and Youth Plan for the City of San Diego!
Your voice is very important to this plan. Everyone has an interest in the success and wellbeing of our youth!
The questions are organized into these topics:
- Youth Empowerment: How our youth pursue their dreams and interests with help and without judgement. How can we make it better?
- Education and Career Pathways: How school gets youth ready to graduate and take the next step to college or the workforce, depending on their goals.
- Economic and Workforce Development: How we ensure there are non-college choices like job training, trade schools, and other options. What makes it difficult to live here?
- Engaging Activities: How we make our neighborhoods positive places for youth with fun things to do and places to go. What makes our city special and a fun place to grow up?
- Childcare: How we make childcare and early education safer, more affordable, and more available.
Your input is anonymous and will be gathered with all questionnaire responses. Your input will help to create a "roadmap" or shared plan for the City and community to uplift the voices of children, youth and families in San Diego. There are no right or wrong answers.
The questionnaire may take you 5 to 15 minutes to complete, depending upon how many ideas you have to share. The questionnaire will be available until August 31, 2023.