The 2021 Midwest Facility Masters Conference is set for November 1-2, 2021, at the Kalahari, with exhibits on November 1.
Conference sponsorship opportunities are available to organizations that provide goods and services to school districts. By sponsoring a portion of the Midwest Facility Masters Conference, your organization receives outstanding visibility for your products and services. Sponsorship options are available for every budget need. Sign up below to sponsor or for additional details, contact Ryan at Ryan.Silvola @wasbo.com or (608) 249-8588.
By completing this form, you are agreeing to sponsor the conference. Please complete all the information below. We will invoice you for the amount due.
Please note that exhibitor fees are NOT included in your sponsorship.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
• Digital advertising and recognition on WASBO GO mobile app (Bronze and Above)
• Participation in priority exhibitor registration (Bronze level and above. Exhibitor fees NOT included with sponsorship)
• Attendee list for one-time use
• Special identification at your exhibit space (if registered separately to exhibit)
• Distinction on your name badge (if registered separately to attend the conference)
• Listing as sponsor on prominent signage displayed throughout the conference
• Acknowledgement in rotating sponsor box on WASBO's website (Bronze level and above)
• Recognition in the next issue of WASBO Focus
Some sponsorships may include additional recognition specific to the sponsored event or area being sponsored.
Platinum: $3,500 (includes one attendee registration, logo on splash page, banner ad, and logo recognition on app that links to your website)
Gold: $2,500 (includes logo on splash page, banner ad, and logo on app that links to your website)
Silver: $1,500 (includes banner ad, and logo on app that links to your website)
Bronze: $750 (includes logo on app that links to your website)
Friend: Under $750
Sponsors should email a digital logo (PNG) to Ryan at Ryan.Silvola@wasbo.com as soon as possible. All ads should be emailed by Sept. 24.