Thank you for taking the time to give us your input as we continue the process of creating Oklahoma's new Math Standards. Each survey is about 5 questions, but requires careful review of the grade-band standards. There is a space to comment after each grade-band and there is also be a place for general comments at the end of the survey.
At the beginning of each survey there is a link to the current draft of new Oklahoma Academic Standards for Mathematics written in a vertical progression so that you can see how the skills build across the grade levels. The new Oklahoma Academic Standards for Mathematics are similar to PASS in that they are a blend of content skills (a list of topics to teach) and Process Skills (ways of using and applying the mathematics).
To view the standards, you must click on the link provided at the beginning of each survey to view the entire document in a separate window as you answer the questions. All of the available files are also provided below.
You may decide to download the standards to allow enough time for a careful review before submitting your feedback.
Preferred Download (does not include the Mathematical Actions and Processes)
- CLICK HERE for Full Vertical Progression from Pre-Kindergarten to Algebra 2 (26 pages)
Available Downloads (includes the Mathematical Actions and Processes)
- CLICK HERE for Full Standards from Pre-Kindergarten to Algebra 2 (164 pages)
- CLICK HERE for Pre-Kindergarten to 2nd Grade (55 pages)
- CLICK HERE for 3rd Grade to 5th Grade (46 pages)
- CLICK HERE for 6th Grade to Pre-Algebra (51 pages)
- CLICK HERE for Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 (45 pages