New Counselor Institute (NCI) is designed for those who have secured a school counseling position with:
- A Temporary Authorization Certificate
- An Alternative Certification with no or one year of school counseling experience
- Recent graduation from a school counseling master’s program and 0-1 years of counseling experience
- No public school experience
Priorities for acceptance will be based on the bulleted list above. Local administrative approval is required (with electronic signature).
- A $25.00 nonrefundable registration fee is required for ALL participants.
Date: July 13-16, 2020
Location: Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center, Columbia, MO
QUESTIONS: Contact School Counseling at 573-751-6875
Registration deadline is June 19. Registration will be subject to availability after June 19.