The ATD South Florida Chapter will present the Best Practices Award at the Virtual Champions of Learning Conference
Once a year we collect and evaluate Best Practices submissions from organizations in the tri-county area. We celebrate the successes of all participating organizations at a special award celebration.
We encourage you to become a Champion of Learning by submitting up to three of your best practices for the 2020 calendar year. Then be sure to join us on Friday, February 19, 2021 at the Virtual Champions of Learning Conference as we recognize your best practices in the South Florida Talent Development community.
· Complete the sections below to submit your best practice. All fields are required.
· All submissions are due by Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
· A national, volunteer committee made up of talent development experts selects the top best practice. Company names are redacted for a fair evaluation.
· A maximum of one award will be given per organization.
· Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Criteria (5 Key Elements)
Evaluation criteria for the submission is scored 1 (poor) to 5 (exceptional) based on evidence of:
1. Best practices that are current, practical and/or innovative.
2. The actions you took resolved the challenge presented.
3. Programs and initiatives that demonstrate measurable business impact and results.
4. Completeness, accuracy, and clarity of the submission.
5. Transferability of best practices to other organizations (they should be replicable).