NM Treatment Court Self-Check_1.0
About the Self-Check
This Self-Check is designed to be used as a self-evaluation tool. This is not the tool to use for submission to receive certification, but will help you prepare for that process.
When using the Self-Check, feedback is provided through a report at the conclusion; however, the AOC Department for Therapeutic Justice staff are always happy to answer questions, clarify, or provide feedback.
(Note: If you are currently in your Certification window this is not the survey you are required to complete. Your individual survey will be sent to you via email from the certification team)
About this Self-Check:
- There are 74 questions and it takes about 30 minutes to complete (NOTE: it will take longer if you are answering the questions as a team and talking about each one)
- It DOES NOT have to be completed all at once - you can come back to it if you want to complete it in phases.
- Each question requires an answer.
- Your progress will be saved as you proceed through the questions.
- When you have answered every question and click "Done," you will be taken to a screen with a score and responses to each of your answers.
- Please note that, due to the generic scoring provided by the survey, the completion percentage will NOT be an exact representation of alignment, so the best way to view the feedback is by reading the narrative provided for each question.
- If you want to save a copy of the responses, use the ctrl+p shortcut and select "save to pdf" in the print dialogue box.
Thank you for incorporating this self-check tool as one way to evaluate your program and measure alignment with the New Mexico Treatment Court Standards.
|Page1 / 1||
||100% of survey complete.|