The Academy's Nutrition Focused Physical Exam (NFPE) Hands-on Training Workshop is designed to provide the RDN with the skills to perform an NFPE -- empowering the RDN to accurately identify and nutrition diagnose patients with malnutrition. Workshops are available across the country with focus on the adult or pediatric population.
- To be eligible for a NFPE Workshop Scholarship, one must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of the full or partial registration fee (can specify need in the application).
- One to two scholarships may be awarded per workshop.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 5 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Applicants will be notified of the result of their application 3-4 weeks prior to workshop date.
Please direct questions to email@example.com