The Academy's Nutrition Focused Physical Exam (NFPE) Hands-on Training Workshop is designed to provide the RDN with the skills to perform an NFPE -- empowering the RDN to accurately identify and nutrition diagnose patients with malnutrition. Workshops are available across the country with focus on the adult or pediatric population.
Please direct questions to email@example.com
- To be eligible for a NFPE Workshop Scholarship, one must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of the full or partial registration fee (can specify need in the application).
- One to two scholarships may be awarded per workshop.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 5 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Applicants will be notified of the result of their application 3-4 weeks prior to workshop date.