Thank you for your interest in the BC Family Unbundling Roster (the "Roster"). Please note:
- Any information that you provide which is not incorporated into Roster version 1.0 may be listed in a future version.
- It is your responsibility to ensure information is accurate. Please take reasonable measures to update already-submitted information in a timely manner if it becomes inaccurate.
- To change Roster information, please email Kari Boyle <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Roster information, including information that personally identifies you, may be stored on servers located outside of Canada.
- As we evaluate the Roster initiative we will invite members to participate, and to encourage clients to fill out surveys.