SAGE Needs Assessment 2023
Thank you for participating in this survey
SAGE Upstate is not-for-profit organization that promotes the well-being of older LGBTQ people in Central New York through health programs, socials, support groups, education, and advocacy. As SAGE marks its 25th anniversary, we are looking back and celebrating the people, events, services, programs, and advocacy that have supported LGBTQ elders in the past.
We are also looking forward. We are setting goals for the next 25 years by listening to LGBTQ elders about needs, concerns and wishes so we can better understand and respond. This survey will help us plan new programs and provide relevant services in order to reach older LGBTQ people.
- The survey is designed for all aging LGBTQ people in Central New York -- those who have participated in SAGE Upstate programs, AND those who have not.
- Hard copy surveys are available if you'd rather answer this survey with a pen. Call Kim at 315-478-1923 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you one. If you'd like to pick up a survey at our center, the address is 431 E Fayette St. in Syracuse.
- You do not have to answer every question.
- Respondents for this survey are anonymous, and all responses will be kept confidential.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Find out more at SAGE Upstate at www.sageupstate.org