|Page1 / 1||
||100% of survey complete.|
This survey is for you if you have visited in the past or are currently a visitor on Florida Rd.
If you are a local please complete our Visitors survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MyFloridaRd-Locals
Why is there a Survey about Florida RD?
- This survey is part of a Place-making and Brand DNA process that is currently underway in Florida Rd, Durban.
- This project is funded by Ethekwini Municipality’s Economic Development and Tourism Departments in partnership with the Florida Rd Urban Improvement Precinct (UIP) (Est 2013), who have formed the Florida Rd Brand Committee to execute the project.
- Shift Brand and Strategy consultants have been appointed to conduct the brand and place-making process on behalf of the committee.
What is the Focus of this project?
- The focus of the Place-making and Brand DNA project is to uncover the unique characteristics of this key destination within the City of Durban, which will help determine its future development path.
- It will highlight key Florida Rd issues that need to be addressed in order for the road to reach its full business and tourism potential.
- This is a multi-stakeholder process and will take place over a number of months, the individual and group engagements together with survey findings will assist in forming a foundation around Florida Rd’s current and future positioning and the interventions needed.
What will happen to my inputs?
- Input received from the surveys and engagements will be taken up by Ethekwini Municipality’s Economic Development and Tourism Departments and the Florida Rd UIP and included into the strategy for investment in development and place-marketing. This strategy and identified focus areas will be made clearer as the project findings are tabled.
- These reports will be made public for further comments and engagement over the months to come.
Your inputs and information into this survey will be treated as confidential. We will only use the contact details provided for the lucky draw winners.