Environmental consultants - please take the survey
This 2020 benchmark survey of global and country-level environmental & sustainability consulting market trends feeds into essential annual market reports produced by Environment Analyst - research passed back to you and the wider industry, deepening understanding of current trends and future opportunities and threats.
Who should fill out the survey?
Anyone working in an E&S consultancy, including senior consultants, managers, directors, CxOs and business owners, in any country. Please share the survey link with your colleagues - there is no restriction on responses per company - we need as many views on market trends as possible. The survey may be completed anonymously, although you will need to provide contact details to qualify for benefits. The survey is about your personal view, and does not need to represent the views of your company.
What's in it for me?
As a thank-you for completing this 10-15 minute survey, we’re offering all respondents the following:
1. CHARITY DONATION - to either Water Aid, World Land Trust, Cool Earth or WWF, please select your preferred charity at the end of the survey
2. ACCESS CORPORATE MEMBER-ONLY AREAS OF ENVIRONMENT ANALYST'S MARKET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
3. CHANCE TO WIN a GOLDEN TICKET to our flagship event, the Environment Analyst Business Summit taking in place in London on 24 June, 2020
- Summary of the full survey results, as soon as we complete our snapshot analysis;
- 30-day free pass to all the news on Environment Analyst, as soon as we close the survey in May (if you're not already a corporate member)