|Page1 / 2||
||50% of survey complete.|
MTA Business Awards 2017 - Simple Self Application Process
In a fiercely competitive marketplace, currently experiencing downturn, it is important to focus on ways to set your business apart from the rest. Winning an award can benefit your company’s internal and external operations in the following ways:
- Being recognised by your peers from all over the region, positions your company as a leader to current and potential customers, as well as to your own employees.
- Winners of these prestigious awards are honored at an elegant gala awards evening.
- This is a great morale booster for employees, providing an opportunity for their efforts to be publicly recognised.
- Preparing the nomination provides an occasion to take stock of your goals and objectives, and a measure to evaluate your progress
- Each business will submit their nomination via the nomination form including their submission/ portfolio.
- An independent panel of judges, will represent the Moranbah Traders Association to short list the nominations.
- The panel of judges will be solely responsible for the review, evaluation, and selection of award winners.
- Short listed businesses will participate in an interview, in which they may showcase their business and additional evidence to validate their nomination.
- You can select any business category, but it is at the Judges discretion as to which category you may end up in, which will not disadvantage you or your business.
- The Judges will ensure confidentiality of your company and business plan information.
- The decision of the judges is final.