Bronx HUB Recruitment: Bronxworks Case manager
The Fordham Workforce1 is currently recruiting for the following positions. Qualified candidates will be contacted to be screened for the position.
Case Manager: $24.72 Per Hour
Provide direct services to clients, including intake, engagement, assessment, service plan development, referral, advocacy, counseling, exit summaries and follow-up
Manage a case load and monitor and document client progress toward service plan goals
Monitor risk and assess the status of current service plans as well as update/ revise the service plans as the client's needs change
Asses and refer clients to appropriate services which include, but limited to: Deep cleaning, home health services, legal services, mental/ medical care
Utilize motivational interviewing in order to complete assessments and service plans
Ensure that services plans are completed within 30 days and service plans reviews are completed every 6 month
Maintain familiarity with program resources available on- and off-site
Travel all 5 boroughs in NYC.
- Bachelors degree in social work or other related fields of study
- 4-years of experience in case management or in another related field of work
- Certified child abuse, and neglect mandated reporter, or ability to obtain certification within 3 months of employment
- Enrollment in MSW program preferred.
- Possess a clean valid driver’s license and be willing to drive a company