#nzforgood Video Challenge Entry Form
Complete this form and submit your entry by 21 August 2020
How to Enter
Make a video recording of you (and you can include your friends, family, workmates too!) dancing to the Jon Lemmon song "It's Gonna Be Alright" (you can lipsynch the singing too if you like!). You can choose to record the whole song and dance, or just a short clip (30sec) - whatever works best for you.
Links to access the song are here.
Upload your video to an online file sharing site such as wetransfer or dropbox, and add the link to your video in this entry form.
Make sure everyone featured in your video has given permission to be involved and are happy to appear in the finished compilation which will be shared online.
Be one of the first 100 to submit your entry, and we'll plant a tree in your name with Trees that Count. Your entry will also go in the draw to win eco products from the Flox range.
1. Entry is open to all New Zealanders, children under the age of 18 years must have permission from their caregivers/parents to take part.
2. Entries must be submitted by 21 August 2020 to be eligible for the prize draw and the first 100 entries will have a tree planted in their name via Trees that Count.
3. All participants in the video must give their written permission to be recorded on video, and included in the finished video compilation that is shared online. You will be contacted by email to fulfill a talent release form once your entry is submitted.
4. Videos that are submitted are for the purposes of a final #nzforgood video compilation, that will be uploaded on YouTube and Vimeo and shared through solarcity's communications channels and to selected media.
5. No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc) may be used in your video entry unless you own the copyright, have a license to use the material or other necessary permission (apart from the Jon Lemmon track "It's Gonna Be Alright" which we have permission to use).
6. Please ensure your content is PG-friendly, ie no profanity, vulgar gestures, nudity, violence or dangerous activity.
7. Results of the competition will be shared on solarcity's Facebook page.
8. Prizewinners will be notified directly via phone or email and prizes will be sent by 30 November 2020.