Call for Proposals
Region 8 Head Start Conference is October 24-26, 2023 at The Lodge at Deadwood in Deadwood, SD.
Guidelines for Prospective Presenter(s)
- Breakout sessions are 75 minutes and can be longer if desired
- AV Carts and screens are provided in each room
- Internet connectivity is included
- Approximate audience capacity is 50 for most sessions - some rooms can accommodate a larger audience
- Discounted conference registration will be provided for presenters
- Content and materials may not be promotion of a business, product or service
- 2022 Focus Topics: Home Visitor Track, Resiliency, Relationships
- Other topics: Health & Nutrition, Home-Based Education, Classroom Environments, Parent-Family Engagement, Early Head Start, Program Management, Leadership and other pertinent HS/EHS topics
Submission due date is August 1, 2023.
All presentations are voluntary. Travel, hotel, and all other expenses incurred as a result of presenting at the Region VIII Conference are the responsibility of the presenter.
Your participation as a conference presenter contributes to the continued success of Head Start/Early Head Start programs across the region!
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.