The University of Toronto, Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources, is inviting nominations for its annual Bora Laskin Award for Outstanding Contribution to Labour Law.
The Award Committee is comprised of:
- Frank Reid, Director, Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources, University of Toronto
- Madam Justice Louise Otis, Quebec Court of Appeal
- Kenneth Swan, President, Ontario Labour-Management Arbitrators' Association
- Madam Justice Sheila Greckol, Alberta Court of Queen's Bench
- Professor Brian Langille, University of Toronto Faculty of Law
- Mr. Justice Warren Winkler, Ontario Superior of Justice
- Thomas Kuttner, Vice Chair, New Brunswick Labour and Employment Board
- Stan Lanyon, Arbitrator/Mediator, British Columbia
This year's award recipient will be announced at a dinner on the evening of May 10th, to be held in conjunction with the Lancaster House Conference on Canadian Labour Board Law at the Sutton Place Hotel in Toronto on May 10 - 11, 2007.
To submit a nomination, please complete the entire form below. Thank you for your participation.
All nominations will be considered confidential.