ELIGIBILITY, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Administrators who are active (i.e. not pending retirement at the end of the school year) and are working with grades 6-12 are eligible to apply.
2. Each essay question must be answered in 400 words or fewer.
If you are awarded the scholarship, you understand that:
3. Scholarship includes airfare, hotels, meals where indicated, selected sightseeing and entrance fees, and all travel taxes and fees.
4. Obtaining all necessary travel documents, including passports and visas, is the sole responsibility of the recipient. For a list of current fees and processing times, visit travel.state.gov.
5. Cancellations: Because the cost of this tour is covered by EF, you will not be held to the standard cancellation policy if you must withdraw. However, we ask that you provide a credit card number upon enrollment to hold your place on this tour. A cancellation fee of $500 will be applied to your credit card only if you must cancel within 30 days of departure. This will help offset the fees associated with canceling your flight and hotel bookings within one month of the tour date. Your card will NOT be charged if you accept the scholarship and travel with the other scholarship recipients.
6. Taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the recipients.
7. EF will have the right to photograph the scholarship recipients and use their names, pictures, likenesses, schools' names and cities and states of residence in advertising for no compensation.
8. Space is reserved exclusively for invited educators. Because this is a professional learning tour and has limited space, EF is unable to accommodate guests of participants.
9. All travelers must be fully vaccinated in order to participate.