Marijuana Business Daily (MJBizDaily), since 2011 the best-known producer of B2B news and trade shows serving executives and major investors in America's $8 billion cannabis industry, is seeking a talented front-end web developer to create and maintain all of our web properties. In this role you will collaborate with our fun and talented team to take on web projects and drive them to a successful conclusion.
You'll be based in our Denver office and receive a competitive salary, paid time off, 401(k) and health benefits. As seen in Inc. Magazine, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, we are a highly professional, award-winning, fast-growing company serving an equally fast-growing industry.
Day to day job description:
· A web/project portfolio that demonstrates your talent
· A passion for creating elegant, responsive designs for all devices
· Optimization of sites for SEO, speed and overall user experience
· Development experience on at least one CMS (WordPress strongly preferred)
· Testing and troubleshooting
· Requirement gathering and communication skills
· A positive attitude coupled with the ability to solve problems and drive projects to conclusion
Bonus skill sets and experience:
· Direct work with media or conference sites
· Strong WordPress or PHP skills
· Conversion Optimization
· Past projects involving subscription sites and paywalls
· Presentation of content and data in innovative ways
What you’ll get from us:
· A competitive salary plus flexible work hours, health benefits, a 401(k) and paid time off benefits
· A crucial role in a small yet fun and rapidly growing environment
No relocation assistance provided for this role. Marijuana Business Daily is a division of Anne Holland Ventures Inc. Should you be offered a position, please expect to complete a background/reference check. Anne Holland Ventures Inc is woman owned and an equal opportunity employer.