Lorain Road Business District Revitalization Plan:
Join the conversation and help shape the future of the Lorain Road corridor.
Welcome! The City of Fairview Park in partnership with the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission is planning for the future of Lorain Road and we want your input! Please submit your responses by November 30th, 2023.
This survey is a part of the continuing Lorain Road Business District Revitalization Plan that began in March of 2023. Through previous phases and public engagement, we have identified seven core principles for development along the corridor:
- The Future of Lorain Road is Walkable and Bike Friendly
- Lorain Road Needs to Have Places for People
- Mixed-Use and Transit-Oriented Development is Important for Growth
- The Public Right-of-Way Can Be Better Used to Meet the Needs of the Community
- An Attractive Streetscape Will Support A Vibrant And Active Corridor
- Local Businesses Are The Key To Economic Strength
- Every Decision On Lorain Road Serves A Purpose For The Future Of The Community
These principles have guided the creation of draft Develoment Scenarios and Strategies to help guide community and economic development along the corridor. The results of this survey will help to further target recommendations and identify priorities for action.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Development Scenarios and Strategies Survey and telling us your vision for the future of this corridor!
This survey is 12 questions and will take around 10 minutes to complete. For more information and to draft project materials and presentations visit: www.countyplanning.us/lorainroad