Thank you for agreeing to participate in the first Investor Survey on Land Rights, which is being conducted to attain a better understanding of how land tenure risks are considered and mitigated in agriculture, forestry, and energy projects in the private sector. Following data collection and analysis, a publicly available report will be prepared adhering to the confidentiality practices noted below. While not required in order to participate in the survey, respondents will have an opportunity to include their company name in the final report if they wish.
Use and confidentiality of your data:
- This survey is expected to take 10 minutes.
- You do not need to finish the survey in one sitting. The platform will automatically save your responses by page. You can save your responses, exit, and finish the survey later.
- It may be helpful to review the questions first to gather any information and data needed to respond.
- We will follow up with companies that meet the criteria to complete a more detailed questionnaire.
If you have any questions on the survey, please contact email@example.com. The Investor Survey on Land Rights is a research project conducted by Indufor North America, managed by the Cloudburst Group, and initiated by USAID. The European Investment Bank is pleased to endorse this initiative. By taking the survey, you agree to the use of your responses as described above.
- A dedicated and fire-walled team at Indufor will remove any information that could be used to identify survey respondents prior to analysis.
- Any financial data reported will be converted into ranges (e.g., USD 0-5 million) or averages to avoid revealing any potentially confidential or proprietary information.
- A summary and analysis of aggregated data will then be presented in a report available to the public.
- The original data collected during the survey will only be accessible by the dedicated project team at Indufor. USAID, principal project partners, and the public will not have access to any confidential information provided in the survey. The dataset may also be used to compare with subsequent editions of this survey, but with all identifiable information removed. Only the aggregate dataset containing no identifiable information (e.g. aggregated by region) will be shared with USAID and Cloudburst.
- All information will be stored securely under dual-factor authentication.