14. The learner (s) will not receive their prize in cash. They will be able to make suggestions based on their educational needs as to how they would like their prize spent. Their choices are as follows, but not limited to, educational hardware and software; primary school fees both in arrears and in advance; uniforms and stationery.
15. Growthpoint Properties reserves their rights as to what items are approved to be purchased for the learners.
16. Prizes can only be bought from Growthpoint Properties approved suppliers.
17. The prize is not negotiable.
18. The prize is not transferable.
19. The prize cannot be substituted for cash and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. You must acknowledge and accept that once the final competition has been completed there will be a delay in receipt of the prizes. This will be dependent on the period of time it takes to verify all the prize winners; submit; process and receive the orders.
21. The final competition will be overseen by either an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate.
22. The parent or mentor of the school will be expected to confirm receipt of the prizes by way of signature.
22.1 No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any into the Growsmart Competition Live and On Air. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
22.2 No director or employee at Growthpoint Properties and / or Tru FM or their agencies, service providers, consultants and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page.
23. GENERAL- Growthpoint Properties reserves its right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances outside its control.