Sometimes Just One Trip is all it takes to find an alternative that works for you.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. You must begin using a drive-alone alternative within three months of taking the survey. No more than one reward per person, and no more than two participant rewards per household. Follow-up survey rewards include $25 TranBen transit and vanpool vouchers, ORCA cards and other rewards. All rewards are only available while supplies last.
- Complete the enrollment survey by March 31, 2017.
- Then sign-up or log-in to the Community In Motion RideshareOnline.com network where you can redeem your Emergency Ride Home credit toward UBER, Lyft, or taxi services (restrictions apply).
- To receive your $25 reward, log at least 24 non-drive-alone trips on your RideshareOnline.com calendar and complete your Follow-Up survey no later than May 31, 2017.
- If you cannot reduce your drive alone trips any further, become a Car-Free Champion!
- Or, earn Recruiter Rewards by referring up to two friends to the program. Go to Kingcounty.gov/getinmotion for details.