SICC Committee Interest Form 2021
The Department of Children, Youth and Families' Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) is accepting applications for the Personnel and Training Committee and related workgroups of the State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC).
ESIT is committed to ensuring diverse representation on its committees, including geographic diversity.
- Attend all meetings (all meetings are virtual at this time)
- Advise and assist the committee in meeting objectives
- Share information and knowledge on committee topics
- Share subject matter knowledge and expertise to a committee
- Not required to attend all committee meetings
Work Group Expectations:
- Work toward a common goal with an end project in mind for a specific amount of time
- Not required to attend all committee meetings (unless also a committee member)
The committee is currently recruiting for individuals who meet one or more of these criteria:
- Individuals from across the state, not limited to members of the ESIT workforce
- All disciplines including FRCs, therapists, educators, administrators, etc.
- Individuals with an interest or professional role related to personnel development and recruitment and retention
- knowledge and/or experience working with institutions of higher education
- knowledge and/or experience with other credentialing systems