Welcome to STEP 2 of Tolog Transportation Registration for the 2020-21 school year. You received this link because you indicated in your STEP 1 registration that your daughter plans on driving or participating in a carpool to Flintridge Sacred Heart. Please indicate below whether your daughter is a driver or a passenger, and list the names of the other participants in your morning carpool beginning in the first semester.
Please note the following prior to starting your registration:
* Each student must register. For example, if Student A registers Student B as her carpool partner, Student B still needs to register Student A as her carpool partner.
* A student cannot be registered to participate in two different carpools.
* Carpools will be monitored in the morning, but not the afternoon. Afternoon carpools are encouraged, but not required.
* You will need the name(s) of your daughter's carpool partner(s) to complete this registration. Please visit www.fsha.org/carpooling to see a list of confirmed student drivers.
* Please note: Parent-driven carpools with two or more students have the privilege to drop off/pick up in the upper lot in front of the High School. Parents with single picks up, may only pick up from the Lower Lot. This is a procedure that is enforced daily.
STUDENT DRIVERS ONLY:
* Please visit www.fsha.org/carpooling to see the list of confirmed student drivers. This list is sorted by SOV (Single Student Occupancy Vehicle) drivers, carpoolers second semester only and carpoolers all year. The latter is sorted by zip code.
* Student drivers must carpool one to three other Flintridge Sacred Heart students. A maximum of four students are allowed in a car when the student is also the driver. Please visit www.fsha.org/carpooling to see a list of carpool participants.
* If your daughter is registering as a driver (primary or secondary), you will need your insurance carrier name and vehicle information (make, model, year).
* Assignment of parking spaces is prioritized based on carpool size. Student drivers with a full carpool of four students in the car receive first priority for assignment, then carpools of three, and so on.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org