2020-2024 Area Plan Community Survey
PCA is currently drafting our next Four-Year Area Plan for aging services in Philadelphia as mandated by the Older Americans Act, and administered by federal and state Aging offices. We believe that community input is crucial in the process, so we would like you to share your thoughts and experiences on aging services by completing a brief survey. Your responses will be used to inform the development of strategies for the following five goals of 2020-2024 Area Plan:
- Promote efficient and innovative best practices to ensure service access for Philadelphia’s diverse aging population.
- Improve efforts to address social determinants of health, support healthy living, promote active engagement, and help build a sense of community among older Philadelphians.
- Demonstrate continued efforts of inclusion and person-centered practices through services and programs as well as outreach and education.
- Enhance and advocate for continued support of efforts promoting the rights, safety and protection of older Philadelphians through increased education, prevention, and compassionate response.
- Use data-driven, evidence-informed planning to improve business practices and the provision of services and programs.