2023 CLC Survey - Social Engagement (Website/Facebook)
If you have any other recommendations, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
I found some of the information I was looking for but not all of it.
Was it easy to find the information you were looking for?
Is the language on the Mental Health Matters website easy to understand?
What other languages should we offer for our website/Facebook?
Other (please specify)
People and businesses have different levels of understanding when it comes to other cultures. On a scale from 1 to 6, 6 being the best, what would you rate our Website and Facebook?
1. The information we share is harmful to some cultural groups.
2. The information we share doesn't meet the needs or interests of other cultural groups.
3. “We treat all people the same.” The information we share ignores cultural differences.
4. The information we share increases awareness of cultural differences.
5. The information we share shows that we accept and respect cultural differences.
6. The information we share shows that we accept and respect other cultures and that we are growing our knowledge of cultural differences
What information would you like added to the website/Facebook?
Training opportunities about other cultures
Local events as it relates to behavioral health
Local behavioral health providers that speak other languages
Facts about other cultures as it relates to behavioral health
Information on culturally sensitive communication skills
Other (Please list anything you would like to see added to the website/Facebook.)