Marijuana Business Daily (MJBizDaily) is the most experienced, fastest growing & world-renowned producer of B2B news and tradeshows, serving executives and major investors in the $14 billion cannabis industry. Founded in 2011, the company has been on the Inc 500/1000 for the last three years running. Among its many offerings, MJBizDaily produces MJBizCon, the industry's largest B2B trade show, which attracted over 27,000 attendees in 2018 and has received numerous awards for its unprecedented growth.
We are currently seeking a talented IT Manager to help build our technology infrastructure. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology. In this role you will collaborate with our fast-growing, talented team to take on a wide variety of projects and drive them to a successful conclusion. This role includes management of a small team, a blend of hands-on work and team leadership.
You will be based in our Lakewood office (with a gym and café in the building) and receive a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401(k) with an automatic contribution, and health benefits. We offer a great work-life balance including a generous vacation policy. You will thrive in this fast-paced environment if you are collaborative, a team player, innovative, and eager to learn in this rapidly growing and changing industry.
Put simply, here at MJBizDaily we like what we do, and who we do it with.
What we're looking for:
· A minimum of five years of experience in systems analysis or related technology fields. If you have substantially more than five years, we would still like to talk to you.
· Analysis of business processes, tools and data needs to devise elegant, quality solutions to support financial, CRM, security, infrastructure, event and other technology systems
· Support process creation for security, compliance and privacy needs, including policy definition, documentation and management
· An ability to articulate strategic needs and explain technical concepts to non-technical people
· Strong requirement gathering skills
· A positive attitude coupled with the ability to find creative, innovative solutions
· A sense of ownership and pride in what you help to build
· A willingness to roll up your sleeves and lead by doing to push projects across the finish line
· The ability to communicate company needs to your team so that they can push projects across the finish line
· A desire to mentor and to share your knowledge - not to just put your head down and work on systems every day
Bonus skill sets and experience:
· Experience managing and building small teams
· Experience working with media or event companies
· The code skills to create integrations and automations between disparate systems
· Experience with financial systems such as Netsuite, and CRM systems such as Salesforce or Eloqua
Marijuana Business Daily is a division of Anne Holland Ventures Inc. We are an equal opportunity employer. Anne Holland Ventures Inc. is a woman owned business headquartered in Denver, CO.