Union Health Foundation Employee Ambassador Application
Join Union Health Foundation's Ambassador Program to help increase awareness and engagement with community groups about Union Health Foundation! The program will provide our ambassadors with supportive tools and resources as they interact with the community in varied ways.
- Be a current donor to Union Health Foundation.
- Be an employee of Union Health.
- Be enthusiastically committed to proudly and positively representing Union Health Foundation, as well as Union Health as a whole, in the local community.
- Attend the initial training session and at least 50% of the quarterly update meetings.
- Be an active member in at least one community group in Union Health's service area (local groups may include, but are not limited to schools, special interest groups, faith communities, neighborhood groups)
As an Ambassador you will receive:
- Union Health Foundation logo gear to wear in the community. (jacket, shirt & ambassador pin)
- Access to a Private Facebook Ambassador page to keep connected with peers and updated on news and events.
- Quarterly lunches with your fellow ambassadors.
- $50 donation to go to a group/organization of your choice, in which you are a member.
Ambassadors will be selected on current community involvement as well as the ability to actively engage with the community in a positive way. Each ambassador must be an employee in good standing with Union Health. Ambassadors will be notified of selection by March 20. If you have questions, please call Kelly Walker at 812-238-7534.