***READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS thoroughly before proceeding to the application***
Application will CLOSE on Friday March 28, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
<< You only need to apply ONCE >>
You are applying to participate in CareerSource Polk's 2021 Summer Youth Internship Program. Please note that once you start the application process, you will NOT be able to save your work. We suggest you preview this application here before you proceed with this online application. Make sure that you have a valid email address.
- SLOTS ARE LIMITED. If you are selected to participate in the program, CareerSource Polk will email you a link with the required eligibility forms to complete. It is your responsibility to enter the correct email address on your application to receive the packet. CareerSource Polk is not responsible for any documents not received in time.
A non-expired original government-issued Photo ID and a signed Social Security Card are MANDATORY for all participants at their eligibility interview. If you do not currently have the proper ID or Social Security Card, we recommend you request one at your local agency at this time. You WILL NOT be allowed to complete your eligibility process without these and any other requested documents.
- Please complete all fields on the application as accurately as possible. All statements made on the application will be reviewed and verified. False or misleading information may result in your application being rejected and/or can lead to termination from the Summer Youth Internship Program.
- You must provide CareerSource Polk Summer Program Staff with the appropriate contact information to be able to communicate with you via email, phone, and virtually using Microsoft Teams.
- Eligibility is limited to the following candidates:
- Polk County residents.
- High School students ages 16 to 18.
- Out-of-School Youth ages 18 to 24 who are not attending any school/college.