2021 USTA Wheelchair Tennis National Tournament Bid Application
2021 National Levels 1-3 Bid Application
Thank you for being willing to host a USTA National Wheelchair Tennis Tournament. This is the USTA-approved bid application form for National levels 1-3. The application deadline for 2021 tournaments is August 1, 2020.
Recap of the bid process:
1. Submission of application.
2. Application deadline is August 1, 2020.
3. The National Wheelchair Committee will approve up to 4 level 1 events per calendar year, one of which will be deemed The National Championship.
4. Any competing Level 1 applications will be informed by the National Wheelchair Committee and additional information may be asked for in order to determine the bid winner.
5. The Wheelchair Committee will convene shortly after the bid application deadline and will either approve or disapprove. Applicants will be contacted thereafter.
6. If the tournament is approved, a contract will be sent and the go ahead will be given to submit the sanction form. There will be a sanction fee of $100.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jason Allen, USTA Wheelchair Tennis Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.