Please fill out this form to nominate yourself for the inaugural
MathWorks Graduate Student Summit
April 6, Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA
This invitation-only event will comprise a plenary program that discusses successes and challenges of research and education programs. After the plenary program, we will break up in groups to focus on various specific research and technology topics in the form of discussion groups, master classes, expert panels, hackathons, and hands-on activity.
The event has a shared program with the MathWorks Research Summit. Therefore, the content will be confidential to participants only, which provides a unique opportunity to interact with fellow students, acclaimed researchers, visionaries and thought leaders, industry experts, and MathWorks engineers and managers. You will:
- Network with postdocs and faculty at world-class schools, influencers in industry, and MathWorks leaders across the organization.
- Learn about industry trends, challenges to overcome, and potential application of your research achievements.
- Share your experiences and research with fellow students for mutual exchange and relationship building.
Nominations will be evaluated by the Program Committee and personal invitations will be extended to a limited group of students. You must be a graduate student at an accredited university to be eligible to participate. Note that submitting a nomination is no guarantee that you will receive an invitation.
- Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA
- Monday, April 6, from noon till 7PM
- Lunch will be provided
- A networking reception closes the event
- There is no registration fee