ACFEF AC Secondary Annual Program Update 2020-21
- Complete the following ACFEF AC Secondary Annual Program Update 2020-21 by answering each question listed in this survey.
- Click "Next" button after answering each question.
- Submit the completed Annual Program Update by Friday, April 30, 2021 by clicking the "Done" button at the end of the survey.
- Annual Program Updates will be reviewed by the ACFEF Accreditation Department. You will be notified if your Annual Program Update requires additional information by May 31, 2021 via email. If you are not contacted by May 31, your 2020-21 Annual Program Update will be considered accepted.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Accreditation Department at (800) 624-9458.
** COVID-19 Adjustments **
Please make note of any temporary or permanent changes made to your Advisory Group, curriculum, or instruction methodologies due to the COVID pandemic.
As an accredited program, you and your administration had the freedom to govern how to ensure that the school covered the ACFEF AC Required Knowledge and Skills Competencies during this unique time. Any curriculum delivery modifications developed by programs and approved by administration met our requirements. We did not need to approve them, nor was any program required to report how they delivered the practical requirements. The ACFEF AC had full faith that all accredited programs would meet their academic obligations not only to the students, but also to the ACFEF AC.