Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Has worked in the Settlement, Multiculturalism, and/or Diversity and Inclusion sector for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Currently is working with an AMSSA member agency and has been for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Has developed or implemented an innovative program(s) at the agency and/or sector level that demonstrates significant measurable results.
- Has demonstrated leadership, and championed teamwork and collaboration that effected positive change.
- Any full organization or associate member of AMSSA may nominate a candidate from their own or other member organization.
We encourage you to submit up to three photos or links to short videos that are relevant to the nominee's achievements in diversity and inclusion. Photo can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org