Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Has volunteered in the Settlement, Multiculturalism, and/or Diversity and Inclusion sector for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Has volunteered with an AMSSA member agency for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Has created, developed, and/or supported innovative program(s) in the area of settlement and diversity.
- Has demonstrated long-standing leadership and promotion of diversity.
- Any volunteer meeting the above criteria may be nominated by a full organization or associate AMSSA member.
- Any full organization or associate member of AMSSA may nominate a candidate from their own or member organization.
We encourage you to submit up to 3 photos or links to short videos that are relevant to the nominee's achievements in diversity and inclusion. Photos can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org