U.S. Courts Third Annual
Bill of Rights Day Student Contest
Hosted by the U.S. Courts within the Seventh and Eighth Circuits
Eligibility: Contest is open to all students in grades 5-12 within the Seventh and Eighth Circuits – Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Entry: Entries should be submitted using this online form. If information is missing from the form, the entry will not be considered. There is a bulk-submit option for teachers submitting on behalf of their classes. Please see www.JudicialLearningCenter.org/Bill-of-Rights-Day for more information.
Deadline: Submissions will be accepted during the fall semester, through 5:00pm on Sunday, October 30, 2022.
Event: Register and mark your calendar for the live, virtual family event on WED DEC 7 at 6 PM Central. Grand prize winners will be announced at the event. Must be present to win. Even if you don’t choose to enter the contest, all are welcome for the event. There will be chances to win additional prizes! Registration is required to participate in the event.
- All entries must be the original work of the student(s).
- Group entries will be accepted only if all group members submit an individual entry form. It is up to the contestants to fairly divide any prize amounts they may win.
- Only one entry per student.
- Entries with incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- No photography or computer-generated art will be accepted as artwork.
Questions? See www.JudicialLearningCenter.org/Bill-of-Rights-Day