SAMEA review 2021
SAMEA review 2021 survey
Dear SAMEA member or user
SAMEA is conducting a review of the services that it offers to its members. The aim of the review is to understand the current value of SAMEA for members and stakeholders, as well as the kinds of services that SAMEA could offer its members in the future. As part of this review, we are conducting a round of surveys.
Thank you for your time and willingness to complete this survey. Your feedback is valuable to us.
You will be given the option to opt in or out of completing this survey anonymously.
- It is, however, helpful for the analysts to be able to link the results to your membership profile.
- If you complete this survey non-anonymously, your personal details will not be known beyond the core research team, and all identifying information will be removed when reporting.
- Your feedback will be used as part the SAMEA review process and report.
- It should take 18 minutes to complete this survey.
- Participation in this survey is voluntary, and you can withdraw at any time.
- No risks have been identified that are likely as a result of your participation in this survey.
- Summary findings of the review will be made available on our website on due course.
Your full participation in this survey serves as an entry into the lucky draw. An entry means that you stand the chance to win one of three prizes: 1) one year's SAMEA membership; 2) free participation in one online workshop during 2022; 3) free attendance of our conference in 2022. To enter into the draw, you have to complete this survey non-anonymously in order for us to contact you should you win one of the prizes.
If you have any questions or comments on the survey, please contact Elnari Potgieter at email@example.com.
Dr Herseela Narsee (volunteer), Chandre Engelbrecht (volunteer), Eleanor Hazell (SAMEA Board member), Elnari Potgieter (SAMEA Coordinator)